Search This Blog

February 13, 2012

Percy Jackson And The Lighting Thief

By: Abdul
The book I read is about Percy who is a half-blood it means that he is a half human and half god. Percy is kicked out of every school because weird things happen to him like one time a teacher turned into a weird creature and tried to kill him. In this book the god's think that Percy stole the lighting bolt of Zeus. The lighting bolt is the most powerful weapon ever made and Percy is the only one who has the power to steal it. Percy Jackson will have to prove the god's that he didn't steal the lighting bolt. I will like to recommend this book to people who like adventures stories.

13 comments:

  1. This was the best book I read last summer! I couldn't put it down. Have you read any other books by this author?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait in tell i read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the lightning thef!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kant wat in tel i read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book so much! Thanks for showing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to read read that book have you read black beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighting thief looks like a awesome book. I'm going to read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lightning Thief looks good i may read it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember that I am the editor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also liked the book when i
    read it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes,but i think you should
    finish the hole series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No,i haven't read the book
    is it good.

    ReplyDelete