Search This Blog

February 14, 2012

No Talking !


The book No Talking is a very funny book. The author is Andrew Clements. The book is about a boy called Dave he stays quiet for whole day during . Then this girl called Lysney ask why were you quiet for the whole day ?

Dave says it is because Matma Gahandi says it makes education better. Lysney says boys talk more. But Dave says let's have a competition about who talks the most. Lysney say ok. So during lunch the competition started the principle was curious about what was going on, because normally it was noisy.

I will not tell who wins and what happens after this part because there is a lot more stuff which I don't want to tell so read it.

Please feel free to comment.

9 comments:

  1. This book is really cool and please comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you choose this book? I thought it was interesting that you had a book that included Mahatma Ghandi and YOU, live in India. Have you visited the house in Mumbai where he stayed?
    I like this book and think I will have all of my grade 4 read it so the lunch room is more quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks awesome.
    If I have time I would read this book.
    To:Abi

    From Thomas 4c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks awesome.
    If I have time I would read this book.
    To:Abi

    From Thomas 4c

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know Thomas you post 2 comments that are the same, you know right ?

    ReplyDelete