Search This Blog

October 11, 2011

Series of Unfortunate Events- The Bad Beginning

Series of Unfortunate events is a dramatic and scary book. There are lot of sad and scary things. The author is Lemony Snicket. This book is about three children named Violet, Klaus and Sunny, their parents died because there house was burned(luckily they weren't there). When the children came back, they were so sad!! Their house was burned, nothing left and they didn't get a chance to say goodbye to there parents and they never saw them again. Then the adventure begins.....They went to live with an evil man Count Olaf!! Count Olaf treats them awfully, giving them a whole list of chores to do everyday. They got fed up. He sends the Baudelaire children to live with Dr. Montgomery a herpetologist. A herpetologist is someone who studies reptiles and amphibians. Find out if he is nice?

3 comments:

  1. this book sound really good.I would hate to be the children and live with that evil.Have you read any of the other of the books in the book in series? I hope to read this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds good.I think I might read it.I will read it because i really liked the movie and your recommemdation made it sound really good.I think the book sounds good because I dont know If the man is good.I hope i read your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Will you be writing another post? I hope you do another post soon.

    ReplyDelete