Search This Blog

October 11, 2011

Bad Girls


Bad Girls is a wonderful book by Jacqueline Wilson. This book is about three girls who had always trouble a girl called Mandy. The girls always annoyed her,pinched her and bit her. The name of those three girls are: Melanie, Lena and Clary. The three girls always use to trouble Mandy that she cries. Anytime the three girls see Mandy in school they trouble her. The next day the three girls see Mandy in school, can you guess what happened?. You will love this book!.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bad Girls sounds like it is interesting and wonderful book for me.It seems that Mandy is sad because Melanie, Lena and Clary always trouble her. I am interest to read this book. I hope I could find that book and read. And I have one question. It this book is a series or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really good. I really want to find out the rest of the story and I want to find out what happens to Mandy? I wonder if she will tell here mom or did Melanie,Lena and Clary get in trouble. I really liked your book review.

    ReplyDelete