Search This Blog

January 17, 2012

I'm To Fond of My Fur


I am to Fond Of My Fur
By Geronimo Stilton
ilustrated by Danilo Barozzi, Francesco Castelli, and Christian Aliprandi.

It is about Geronimo Stilton who is watching TV and gets a fast call from Professor Paws Van Volt, who says in panic ''I need your help!' . Geronimo goes with Benjamin, Thea and Trap to the river to help Professor Van Volt out, oh yeah I forget to tell you that Geronimo Stilton runs the Rodent's Gazette, the most famous newspaper on mouse Island. I was telling that Professer Van Volt needed Geronimo's help, So They go with a yellow camper to the Himalaya's. After they arived in Ratsycistan, a cold place in the Himalaya they need to find a place to camp for the night. Find out how it is ganne end!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mira,
    I read the Book you recommended. I loved the Book. Thank you for Recommending!

    - Haslaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mira,
    Today we were editing your's so here is what you could corrected: Don't write the Tittle two times. Corrected the last sentence. Always put a space after a comma

    ReplyDelete