Search This Blog

November 28, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever


Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever is a very funny book by Jeff Kinney. It is about a boy named Greg and his friend Rowley. It is winter and Greg and his family are stuck in the house because the snow if five feet tall! Greg can’t live with his older brother Rodrick and His younger brother Manny. What will Greg do to live threw the winter. Will Greg live by the end of winter. Greg has to go threw a bunch of crazy things. This book is filled with action! Read to find out what happens to Greg and his family.

10 comments:

  1. these books are NEVER on the shelf at Baxter School because they are hot, hot, hot!!! the kids LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that book,and I LOVED IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is my abslute FAVORITE book in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome book!
    William N

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT is a awsome book I like Rodrick Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking your time to write about this book.Ilove that series.Riley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid books there my favorite book

    ReplyDelete
  8. These books are AR books and I've
    PASSED all of them i love the series
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree about the statement where you said the book is filled with action

    ReplyDelete