Search This Blog

October 30, 2011

How Books Are Made (The book)


Hi,

Did you ever wonder how books were introduced to the world? Well, I've got a book for you! Its name is How Books Are Made. One thing I like about this book is that it gave me pictures of things that I can’t imagine, for example a leaf used by the Indians with writing on it. One cool fact is that in some places people do not use books but they tell the stories orally!
A very interesting fact from the book is that, there used to be NO books some thousand years ago so people told stories orally and finally when it became inconvenient to share stories around the world people started writing their stories on various materials for instance, the Indians used leaf, lots of civilizations used metal, the Egyptians used papyrus and rock and the Australian Aboriginals used cave walls.





I would recommend this book to anyone who loves reading!



THANKS FOR READING 

No comments:

Post a Comment