Search This Blog

October 10, 2011

I read the book called Big Nate Strikes Again. Nate is the main boy character in this story and it’s funny. It tells what happens in the middle school.

I am wondering that how did the author Lincoln Pierce got this idea and I think that maybe this is real story of his life!! That’s cool. The best thing about this book is that this book is using easier English!!! Isn’t that awesome? It is the best thing for the children who doesn't know English properly. So even I can understand more details that author tries tell me.

Nate is drawing many cartoons more and more. He normally draws comics about his teacher or the annoying friends. Sometimes it is not really fun but sometimes it gives me a big laugh. That’s the problem that I can’t be quite when I am laughing.


2 comments: